That you can't afford to be without!
A rich source of proprietary and independent content encompassing news, sector insights, competitive analysis and M&A and tech trends. Learn more here.
Connect with the right people here.
The only group of its kind, our dedicated C-level Forum has over 750 members providing an unrivaled platform to meet and share with peers. Learn more here.
Informed, independent and actionable advice tailored to the specific strategic requirements of companies, investors and advisers. Learn more here.
Welcome to Megabuyte
The UK's definitive source of independent corporate and market intelligence covering the Software, IT Services and Telecoms sectors.
What we do
We provide high value-add, informed, contextually relevant and incisive intelligence that informs the decision making of many of the industry's leading CXOs, advisers and investors.
How do we do it...
Our intelligence is accessible through a variety of subscription, pay-as-you-go, project or retainer-based options designed to meet the differing requirements of our customer base.
- 1Spatial taps the market; acquires Star-Apic
- Selection Services makes good progress in 2012; continues shift towards Cloud offering
- Computacenter makes good on cash return promise
- Outsourcery comes OUT on AIM
- Salesforce shares slip on downgraded earnings expectations
- Google and Facebook mapping out $1bn Waze deal
- Government & Healthcare Review - Q2 2013
- AVEVA looks to return £100m to shareholders after a robust 2013
- SciSys trading remain solid
- HP decline continues though outlook brings some respite
- 2 ergo still looking for money
- Soros's superhigh investment in 1Gbps superfast broadband
- Workday catches up with NetSuite
- More network security M&A as Blue Coat buys Solera
- Tax market tougher than expected for Intuit
- Microsoft pushes into the home with Xbox One
- Steady first half for Innovation Group as margins jump
- Outsourcery comes to market at 12x 2012 revenues
- Box Telematics suffers a difficult year
- Telecoms & Networks Quarterly Review - Q2 2013
Browse our subscription-based products...
Read by over 1,000 key opinion formers - public and private company news in your in-box 9.00am. Read more.
Contextually relevant news, company analysis and sector commentary, reported on as it happens. Read more.
Proprietary 360 degree-view data - UK & global public & private companies, people and peer groups. Read more.
Peer-to-peer networking at our exclusive, by-invitation CXO-level Megabuyte Forum events. Read more.
Timely - Delivered by 9.00am each day, to your in-box.
News on the go - Mobile-optimised content and stories in full via email.
The big picture - Breaking news and first views: results, trading updates and M&A activity plus ‘First Thoughts’ - our no-nonsense interpretation of the morning’s events, presented in a global context.
News & Analyses
Sector Commentary - Peer group dynamics, tech trends, M&A, capital markets and private equity activity.
Company Analyses - Market environment, competitive positioning, financials and strategic development.
Global View - Contextual global commentary.
Company profiles - Commentary, historical financial analysis, estimates, valuation metrics & peer group benchmarking.
People - Over 1,000 director profiles, including Megabuyte-tracked companies.
Peer group analysis - News, operating metrics and valuation statistics.
Advanced search & filtering tools and alerts
Available as part of the following subscription:
Premium Plus only
The Megabuyte Forum
Unique CXO-level networking platform - 750 members
Focused events - thematic discussion and debate addressing topical issues.
By invitation only - CXOs only
Peer Groups - Tech trends, trading environments, share price and valuations and corporate activity.
Corporate Activity - M&A, private equity and capital market trends - UK & global.
Technology Trends - Impact assessments on competitive and strategic positioning.